MUZZLE BRAKE: Reduces recoil and muzzle flash by approximately 25%
MATERIAL: Polished stainless steel (silver color) or black nitride coated stainless steel.
THREAD: 11/16 x 24 tpi (for Ruger made Marlin 1895 45-70 rifle barrels))
INSTALLATION: Blue Loctite (not red) + hand tighten onto threaded barrel
The “Comet Brake” is designed to be a slim, flush fit and aggressive rifle brake that works especially well to reduce felt recoil.
Ruger Muzzle Brake is made specifically for the new Ruger-made Marlin 1895 45-70 SBL’s and Trappers (.762″ OD and 11/16 X 24 tpi).
* NOTE: Ruger’s new Marlin 1895 barrel has a smaller outer diameter than all other Marlin 1895’s which were larger at .800″
- Tough, stress proof stainless steel construction muzzle brake
- Reduces recoil and muzzle flash by at least 25%
- Not a one-size-fits-all (1.65″ total length, 1″ hangs past barrel when installed)
- Designed for optimal performance and accuracy
- To install, hand tighten and use blue Loctite, no indexing or torque specs
- Black Nitride Coated Stainless Steel (Works On SBL, GBL, Trapper)
- Shiny Polished Stainless Steel (Matches The SBL Finish)